Discuss 2391 inspecting & testing test papers?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

brightspark86

Hi,
I was wondering if there are any sites i can find with test papers or books with test papers and answers i could revise.
if anyone knows any thing that would be helpful i would be very greatful.

thanks

Hi mate I too was going to post this question a while back but I realised that what Im telling you now was more than likely the answer I would recieve.

I don't think there is possibly anywhere on the net to find 2391 papers. Im assuming you mean past papers? Im only saying this because City and Guilds will not obviously produce papers for the upcoming exams until the very last min and I can pretty much guarantee that they are not in circulation.

I have some past papers that I could scan and email you if you like but they are old ones though thats the thing.

Let me know though if you do find anything and best of luck.

Regards

Sparky05084

That would be great, thanks very much! My email address is [email protected]
I am finding the papers I have are hellpfull and would just like more to look at to try and get that little bit more in my head!!
Again thanks
Brightspark86

A up mate. Just added you to my MSN contacts list. It came up as Christopher. Hope you don't mind. Anyway's I will root out them papers for you asap and get them over to you. Just in the process of researching how to go self employed - what a mare :(

If you do get on MSN give me a holla and thinking about it Im sure MSN is fast and reliable at sending files/scans over so that might be ideal as there are many test papers in my possesion.

Cheers by the way for the thanks!

Peace out.

Sparky 05084

Last edited:
hi , the book I found most helpfull for the 2391 was exam success inspection and testing by c&guilds,has examples of exam whats expected etc, secondary know gn3 like the back of your hand, amicus electrcians guide to inspection and testing good for practical as well as theory and on amazon practical guide to inspection and testing by christopher kitcher and testingelectrical installations by anthony hinsley
good luck druid:)

Next week (Dec 6th) was supposedly very, very, very last one. They have now added March 14th 2013 as very, very, very, very last one

Reply to 2391 inspecting & testing test papers?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net