Discuss 2394-2395 course in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Under £19 from WHS (maybe cheaper from Amazon but I don't buy from amazon) Good man. We should all adopt this stance, then they might be forced to change their ways. Not much hope in this "i'm alright jack" society though, I fear.

Much like I won't buy from Sports Direct. When I mention not buying from such traders most folk just look bemused and state "but they are the cheapest" When you point out that being the cheapest maybe one reason they pay so little and treat their workers so badly. But as you say most folks just don't care.

Its Intention, not intension. Intension is when you are under tension, I think. Mind you with that massive job run it might be right.......hehe. You'll get there eventually :) :)

Thank you for correcting me yet again;

However, 'Intension is when you are under tension' is not correct

intension
ɪnˈtɛnʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: intension; plural noun: intensions
. Logic the internal content of a concept. 2.archaic resolution or determination. There are other definitions, nothing to do with tension.
If you are going to be pedantic and correct someone on their spelling and grammar, then at least get the correction accurate.
:):)

Your only miffed, cos you thought I looked like George Clooney :cool:

Thank you for correcting me yet again;

However, 'Intension is when you are under tension' is not correct

intension
ɪnˈtɛnʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: intension; plural noun: intensions
. Logic the internal content of a concept. 2.archaic resolution or determination. There are other definitions, nothing to do with tension.
If you are going to be pedantic and correct someone on their spelling and grammar, then at least get the correction accurate.
:):)

Your only miffed, cos you thought I looked like George Clooney :cool:
GRrrrrr. Well I only said I thought it was. I reckon that pic you posted is George Clooney in a silly jumper.
Anyway I am just going to test my new Prysmian resin joint kit so I probably wont be able to reply with my fingers stuck together.......

GRrrrrr. Well I only said I thought it was. I reckon that pic you posted is George Clooney in a silly jumper.
Anyway I am just going to test my new Prysmian resin joint kit so I probably wont be able to reply with my fingers stuck together.......
Okey, I will let you of on this incidence, my grammer & spalling is normaly inpackable. :rolleyes:

Not sure if it's already been said above, but if you do the 2394 with EAL then it's a multiple choice open book test at the end of the course. If you go the C&G route then you also have to come back at a later date and do a 2 hour closed book written exam. This is harder than the multiple choice one! The C&G route is seen by many as the 'proper' way to do it, since you are less likely to fluke some of the answer. (Obviously there's the practical assessment in both routes). Hope this helps, and good luck. Daz

92% in the exam today. 80 min exam done in 15. Its straight forward if you've done the sample questions and past papers.
Booking the 94 & 95 written for early Jan. Then the Practical assessment for Feb.

92% in the exam today. 80 min exam done in 15. Its straight forward if you've done the sample questions and past papers.
Booking the 94 & 95 written for early Jan. Then the Practical assessment for Feb.
Well done Pat.
Are you doing it via f2f teaching - or ?

No part of Access Training course.
Its fast track and not ideal if you've not already got practical skills.
I knew 3 questions were a guess but to be honest I knew I was good for a pass so didn't bother to over think it
Managed 100% in the Part P exam and over 90% in the 17th edition.

Yup that one was hard as it wasn't multiple choice. Couldn't even do a 1 in 5 guess.

Reply to 2394-2395 course in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock