Discuss 2394-2395 online course anyone done it in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dacons

Hey all I was just wondering if anyone has done there 2394-95 online and if so whats there opinion only im doing my 2392 this week as I need a serious brush up on my testing skills (basically relearn) but im also keen to get the full testing qualifications but after this week im out of holiday other then a few days which would suit the test days for the online course but at over 1K and me being out of practice and not in an environment where il be doing any testing I dont want to risk falling foul and wasting my money but at the same time im using these qualifications to get me out of a dead end nightmare job so id rather not wait till next year if I can.

mm im glade you are doing this to get out of a dead end job (know the feeling)
i did 2394/5 but i paid £600 i think about's for each, i did it seperate because i was scared that if i muffed up one i would muff up bother as in Truth the two courses are done the same way. What are you Aiming for?

See if you can split them up if you are scared about blowing £1000, maybe £600 a pair. depends how you feel chucking £200 in to it to limit the risk.

I dont know the 2392 (i went from my electrical Installations course 2330-07 Level 3) to the 2394/5 ( i also didnt take the C&G rouse i did it with Logic Cerf/EAL as in their exams you can use books than do it form memory) . But my 2330 had testing in it that did the same test really to the 2394/5.

As for doing it ONLINE, this is NEW to me, as i see Electrical Installations as more Hands on.....
ISBN 978-0-98-96907-7 maybe a good book to look at
But i would suggest hands on testing and getting used to the test meter you will be using in any exam.

What Qualifications do you have and is there any one you can ask to work along side with some testing to get used to it, (this is all basic education, having someone to be one on one with you)

I'm currently a fully qualified spark part 1 and 2 and an am2 with time served apprenticeship don't ask me the course codes it changed twice during my training I gave up trying to keep up oh and I have my 17th edition .
I'm currently a service engineer for a crane company and it sucks and I wanna get back to install but testing is a must these days .

Then do the 2394/5 they are so simlar its a joke to split them all for the MONEY SHOW ME THE MONEY

all i can say is see how you feel after the 2392 and then BRUSH up to make sure you dont muff it up
The book i suggested http://www.amazon.co.uk/Practical-I...&qid=1434399787&sr=8-1&keywords=9780080969077

would be a good one to bush up with and Test on some thing (Guys like more hand on tools to remember how to do things)

Do remember there are other BODIES than C&G
Electrotechnical - The Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (QCF) - EAL qualifications catalogue

Electrotechnical - The Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (QCF) - EAL qualifications catalogue

But i guess more down to what you can get as a ONLINE Course

and Best of luck .. personaly i think you can pass it ... but nervs can make demons

Reply to 2394-2395 online course anyone done it in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net