Discuss 2394 tonight in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Anyone reckon or no if 60 to 65 percent be a pass?

Hour and half just wasn't enough time tbh.
I counted back in last minute and reckon I got bout 60 percent

Well didnt have e ought time todo last 2 questions but tey only 2 marks each so may not be major..
When said explain how test the cpc I started off seek permission etc do safe isolation I just basically said place link on line and earth at cu then measure the r1 and r2 at each point recording highest as r1 plus r2. But when had to do the insulation resistance test I jut basically said the safe isolation has already been performed when doing the R1 R2 but if it hasn't I would go they whole safe isolation again.. I Sao would test as a whole between L - N L-E and E-N and althought bs7671 says on a 400/230 1m ohm is ok anything under 2 m ohm I would test the circuit individually..

Breaking current that will safely interrupt but may not be usable

Other
Breaking current that will safely interrupt without loss of performance

I found it ok to be fair but wate see time .im booking just in case but hope I have done it ad tryed 91 last year and that is a bitch of a ex

I think you get like 9 marks for that one just hope thy give me 6 or 7 ..

I defo worked out I got min 60/65 percent with the ones I defo new..

Question 1 I wasn't 100 percent..
3 things makes it safe for people or something
I put

Installed electrical equipment is of the correct type and complies with applicable British standards.

Fixed installation is correctly selected ad erected

Fixed installation is not visible damaged or otherwise defective

You put same or I Mia understood question?

Not visible dan ages etc

Reply to 2394 tonight in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a scenario where there is a three phase DB in a commercial property where there are mixture of three phase and single phase washing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I understand the requirement for PEN fault detection on EV chargers for TN-C-S installs (or to place an earth rod). However, when I was...
Replies
Views
I always turn off main switch before removing cover or doing any work in a DB, but when should incoming supply be isolated ? When placing a...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a hypothetical question (I'm an electrical engineer) to better understand RCBOs and how they are used in the USA. Let's say I would...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock