Discuss 2x supplies down swa in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Interesting one. That figure would you use for grouping factors?

I suppose you could use the 3 phase figure from the tables.

Hi why would you need to group, its already rated assuming all conductors loaded?

You have two single phase supplies going to different submains, in a 4 core cable.
Do you not think grouping should apply?

Think he means 2 x single phase supplies in the one SWA.

Yes I know, just if it's possible take all 3 from the source or you could end up with 2 loaded up phases.

2 of 3 phase boards populated as single phase supplies.

Like I said no specific info but thought I'd ask.

Reply to 2x supplies down swa in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am at odds on whether RCD protection is required on an SWA of 14 metres, clipped direct under flooring direct from CU to an exterior...
Replies
Views
Hi, while carrying out an EICR at a farm cottage on Friday i came up against a problem early on. Whilst measuring the Ze the reading i obtained...
Replies
Views
For context i am in my 2nd year in college and my head is going round in circles a question in my project for which i need to select the right...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have some industrial lighting circuits to wire in a workshop and was after some fresh ideas/suggestions as to how i could best do this...
Replies
Views
Been looking at a CU change in a small office and would appreciate comments on the following. Office is supplied from the mains intake in the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock