Discuss 2x250W panels needed - south-west in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

balbecdaze

I'm getting the deadline-style no returned calls and lack of information. Does anyone sell panels close to Bristol that I could pick up myself? I only need 2x250W panels for an allotment irrigation project. The £55-£100 delivery charges I'm getting is eating into my quote!

Hey,

The problem with postage is probably due to the fact that they are sent on an oversize pallet. I know this dosent answer your question as to anyone has any near bristol but you do understand 90% of the time panels need to match and I have not heard of many jobs needing only 2 panels..... either your installing on a caravan or your making a mistake please check. You can use different panels in some cases if you use like solar edge you can use like 210 watt polys with 250 watt monos and other kinda of witchcraft but usually this dosent work so keep that it mind.

I hope you find what your looking for.

Reply to 2x250W panels needed - south-west in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've had a small amount of spare time the last couple of evenings so had a quick look at whats available in the way of PV panels for the home...
Replies
Views
A question/advice requested re: solar panels (the context is a van/motorhome conversion)... I've got a question re: fusing/breaker for a solar...
Replies
Views
I am new to the forum so Hi to everyone out there! I am also a new DIY Solar PV user and I am looking for some technical advice on an unusual...
Replies
Views
J
Hello all, I've had a chap come round to talk about getting some panels on the roof before the tariff changes in Jan. I've signed up and am using...
Replies
Views
Sorry for doing this as new members probably are a pain for doing this. Recently I had a new bathroom installed in my house. I don't know any...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock