Discuss 3 Phase in a small house! lol in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sl1210

IMG_1193.jpg

My handy work connecting 3 consumer units in a house full of storage heaters! lol

First for me seeing 3 phase in a domestic house.

Seen it before in a house occupied by arabs in the summer....they complained of being cold and had storage heaters in every room....they only used the place july-september!

(Ps....you might want to do something about those tails.....I do believe there is a regulation concerning exposed single insulated cores)

why have we got tails going into the side of that enclosure?

and why is there core colours showing outside an enclosure (henley)

where is the support for the cables?...and looking at the way them tails are entering that enclosure i`d say the IP rating has been compromised as well....

im gonna cut some slack here and concede thats quite alot of wiring to squeeze into a small area so credit there.
and alot of the scruffy tails are the dnos responsibilty anyway.
and it takes bravery to post up any work on here these days without getting thread raped.

good , now i've shown kindness here i can go and be a total bast**d elsewhere without remorse.

Checkout the twin and earths under the fuse board on the right hand side as well, actually between the board and the wall, and the list grows, I can see at least 6 worrying items, some have been mentioned.

Seen it before in a house occupied by arabs in the summer....they complained of being cold and had storage heaters in every room....they only used the place july-september!

(Ps....you might want to do something about those tails.....I do believe there is a regulation concerning exposed single insulated cores)
he wants to do something about the bloody lot of it Wire...

caus if he worked for me...and i saw that he`d be down the road...

im gonna cut some slack here and concede thats quite alot of wiring to squeeze into a small area so credit there.
and alot of the scruffy tails are the dnos responsibilty anyway.
and it takes bravery to post up any work on here these days without getting thread raped.

good , now i've shown kindness here i can go and be a total bast**d elsewhere without remorse.
Now that is very true

is it my old eyes or is there an absence of main bonding conductors?

Reply to 3 Phase in a small house! lol in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net