Discuss 36v drill in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
im after new drill , thinking 36v one for when on site as all my own tools are 230v. any suggestions???? hopefully the boss will buy for me and let me pay it up, so a good one. maybe pannasonic???

I've got a 24v Bosch sds, but used a colleagues Bosch 36v lithium the other day and now I have got to get myself one. Seems just as powerful as my Bosch 110v. Anti vibration handle is handy as well.

Marc

Yea I would rate panasonic also. Only time i'v seem them was with a load of shop fitters. They have combi drills with 3.3ah batt's and they seemed to last an age.

Ive got 36v lithuim Bosch and its more than payed for itself as it also has fixed hammer for chiselling and batteries are brilliant lasting a good while with standard use, charge up times a bit lame but cant have everything.

Reply to 36v drill in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’ve decided to buy my brother some drills for him going self employed. Now I was thinking either Makita or possibly Bosch Professional: Some...
Replies
Views
im not sure where to post this.. and I need help [ I posted here because i guess Heating systems may need a hole this big , and this is the only...
Replies
Views
Hi all. In a bit of a situation which is starting to cause a fair bit of stress and figured maybe asking some silly questions here may help to...
Replies
Views
We are planning to do some home renovation, basically want to upgrade kitchen. So, removing the tile is the first task. Therefore, we need a...
Replies
Views
I will start my own workshop and therefore trying to know about all the tools i need for an ideal working environment. In my little journey this...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock