Discuss 5 day Solar PV C&G 2399 for under £300 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

skirby

If you're considering undertaking Solar PV training and qualifications it may well be worth checking out this offer of 5 day C&G 2399 courses for under £300.
This limited offer is available to qualified electricians only at the Central Sussex College's new Renewables Training Centre in Burgess Hill.
More info at: Renewable Energy Training Courses at Central Sussex College | Electrician's Blog

Thank you very much for your suggestion at Sussex College I have just booked with them and all looks good so far. I will keep you posted as to how I get on. Great saving £720.00 at local college so to get this for £290.00 is great.

Yes it's a great offer. A saving of £430 can't be bad!
Hope the course goes well.

No. It's a brand new training centre and this is an introductory offer for the first 100 places. Classes will be limited to 7 students. All sounds good to me.

Just been on the C&G 2399 course this week with Chris Kitcher at Central Sussex College all thanks to this site. I would never of known about it as the college is bad at advertising it superb facilities. Tutors are very knowledgeable and makes great value for money. Certainly worth travelling 2.5 hours for. Travelodge for £100 still worked out half the price of my local college and they are still only offering the old course. Most importantly passed today ! So anyone want help in installing PV in Norwich area please let me know.

they got to drop college/course fees! the book them in/give them bit of paper and charge a fortune have GONE! thats one good thing out of this shambles! u can have my bit of paper for nothing now:)

I can kind of understand where you're coming from Powervan but you can only judge a course on the quality of its training and how students like the one above rate it. I think even you would be impressed with this one. They are even doing a trial run of evening courses so sparks don't have to take time off work. More info at Electrician's Blog.

i hope it is good!about time sparkies learnt properly about this game!!! instaed of learning from on here!! be stuffed without this site i rec!! top advice from top solar pv guys on here!who dont mind HELPING! a rare thing these days!!

Reply to 5 day Solar PV C&G 2399 for under £300 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock