Discuss 58 Dead, >500 Wounded in Las Vegas Lone Wolf Shootings in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Firstly my sympathies to the victims and their families.

How on earth can one, retired accountant, 64 year old guy on a shooting spree kill and injure so many people? I wouldn't have believed it possible, this takes lone wolf attacks to a whole new level.

The numbers are just staggering.... To give them some perspective, according to the global terrorism database between 2000 and 2017 a total of 126 people have been killed in the UK by terrorist attacks. This guy killed more than half that number and injured 4 times that number in one evening.

sorry to say this .an American who a have a right to bear arms!
58 Dead, >500 Wounded in Las Vegas Lone Wolf Shootings upload_2017-10-2_22-19-49 - EletriciansForums.net

We will stick with our freedom ,
from being shot by the local copper ,
because you've got your hearing aid turned off,
and he's had a bad day!
( and sorrow for those injured/dead)

Absolute insanity. If anyone tries to defend current US gun laws following this they are liars and lunatics. It's the access to automatic weapons that made this as bad as it was. The sheer numbers killed and injured are directly related to the use of these kinds of guns.
We don't know how lucky we are over here. Mass shootings are an almost daily event in the US, and have been for some time.

maybe he didn't like country and western.

I saw a report on news tonight when they interviewed a singer who had been on stage earlier in the night. He still supported guns.
His argument was evil would use any tool to kill, citing the incidents of vehicles being driven into pedestrians.
The interviewer rightly said that these objects are designed for one purpose, turning them into weapons is evil.... A gun only has one reason to exist.

They only haved access to semi-automatic, a fully automatic will have been illegally obtained.
Apparently not always so. There are modifications that can replicate automatic fire and may be legal in some places. Also if I recall correctly, it can be legal for a private person to have a fully automatic weapon as long as it was manufactured before 1986.
It's just so tragic ...

Reply to 58 Dead, >500 Wounded in Las Vegas Lone Wolf Shootings in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock