Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss 645 just came up for sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. elsparko

elsparko Regular EF Member

2. JK-Electrical

JK-Electrical Politically Incorrect Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    JK Electrical
    Bradford, Blackburn, Rochdale, Rotherham or Luton by any chance? :D

3. elsparko

do they need me? ;)

4. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Electrician's Arms

Shame it has been modified I would only buy a factory spec model, it can only devalue it in the long term.

5. SWD

SWD Gender neutral Electrician's Arms

Minor mods with the lowering and spacers and easily be put back to stock, low mileage and if the receipts are there and tie in then go for it, check the MOT history online to see if there is anything odd outstanding.

It will be a chariot albeit an expensive one to run/maintain, ping the guy a message and find out what the reserve is.

6. elsparko

not if its modifications i would do myself, stock 645s are boring! theres a guy put a huge drifting spoiler on his 645 round here though, that looks awful, spoils the car which is a shame because the rest of the car is mint

my last one had 164k on the clock, full engine refurb by previous owner at 140k though, the fun driving the 645 far outweighed the hefty servicing costs, cost me 300 quid for 15 minutes on the diagnostics to reset my immobiliser, the drive home made me forget what i had just spent though

7. elsparko

im going to message him and just give the asking price if all is well with thecar

8. SWD

Let me know how you get on and if you don't all to know the price just ping me a message.

9. SWD

Looks like its £7350, maybe room for negotiation.

10. elsparko

ill offer him 7 on friday if its still for sale, if it checks out in person anyway

heard of someone bought an m3 on ebay, paid the whole lot via paypal, there was never an m3 to begin with, 25 grand down the ****er