Discuss 808mm x 1580mm panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CBR600

-
Reaction score
Evening all

I am after a few of the smaller PV panels to replace some that have been viciously attacked by Rodents!

The only ones I can find that are close are Panasonic 245w which are a bit pricey for this situation and I am not sure would work very well. The existing panels are 190w Antaris and they are of course no longer supplying the UK.

Has anyone got any suggestions or older stock kicking around? We are after 5 of them.

Cheers Andrew

Reply to 808mm x 1580mm panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an older Crouse Hinds board with a 200A service. Due to recent rehab on the house, I found I have the need to install a sub panel. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, as per the above title. If one is to replace the existing solar pv panels for a new system of equal capacity (existing system is 8 x...
Replies
Views
Hi all, total newbie to the forum. I sincerely hope that those in the know-how would be able to assist me. On my semi-detached house we have an...
Replies
Views
hi we are after some funding for solar panels for a community allotment meeting room. 4 x 100 watt panels , controller and inverter. all come as...
Replies
Views
I'm seeking professional, third party advice. We recently had a system of LG NeON R 370 solar panels professionally installed on our home roof- 16...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock