Discuss 9p Solar FITS Cuts More Fiction Than Fact in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Prockie

The mainstream media is well known for using scaremongering as a ploy to “sell” news, and this week rumoured changes to feed-in tariff (Fit) rates for solar have fallen victim to such tactics.

How can the media do this? Where do they 'get it from'? 9p by March...

Reply to 9p Solar FITS Cuts More Fiction Than Fact in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,ClimateChange.,.,.,.,., Below is what I have found. You can do the math Globally, crude's reserves-to-production ratio has...
Replies
Views
I was going to post up my table showing the quarterly installations to date vs the trigger points, but it looks like a pain in the arse to do it...
Replies
Views
There seems to be some misinformation in the mainstream media that the post cut tariff is no more or not worth considering. The truth is that...
Replies
Views
petex2416
P
M
Hello am studying for a Quantity Surveying Degree at John Moores University and for my dissertation I am researching the effects on the solar...
Replies
Views
mike1982
M
C
solar fit news | Solar FiT costs half original estimates, Barker admits 5th March 2012 Energy Minister Greg Barker has announced the...
Replies
Views
finchy
F

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock