Discuss A free apprentice resource for 17th Edition in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am a retired engineering professional and I recently got involved in helping my grandson with his 17th Edition. Well I decided to provide some help with the aid of some software (and some assistance from members of this forum).

Like most projects, what started as a simple idea just sort of grew. So, I thought that all the effort might help some other apprentices.

The website address is Glenavon | Index - https://glenavon.online

Hopefully it might help one or two toward this important part of their apprenticeships.

jonel

Registered and done a few of the practice tests (with out using the regs book)
Love the emailed results (it shows time taken, percentage, pass rate etc etc)

That's fantastic ashrow. It's made the timespent on the coding worthwhile because I thought the statistics would be important for confidence in taking the exam.

I'd love to hear your feedback on the tutorial as well as the tests.

Also, I would be grateful if you could post a message on this forum with regard to the website. I got a lot of help from this forum and the IET form and I think it might help other members.

Jonel

Hi Jonel,
I'm a C&G level three student so just getting to grips with the reg's for our design exercise. Initial reaction to Glenavon is "brilliant". Crystal clear layout on an old laptop and on my mobile, even with severe dyslexia. The hints are really useful and the untimed test was appreciated as a no-pressure first step. Thank you to you and the forum team.

Reply to A free apprentice resource for 17th Edition in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock