Discuss A little holiday reading. What a sad person am ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

View attachment 46393 Quite nice out here in Antigua though ;)
You think your view is nice? What about mine then. I'm looking out of a window in a Premier Inn in Scunthorpe looking forward to a couple of hours work at the steel works tomorrow followed by a nice drive home to south Wales. I bet you're jelous now :)

We only have a B&Q and one small does everything shop but there’s only so many times you can wander round 4 aisles wish we had a CPC or something:( can’t even wander round maplin anymore

Do RS still do the paper copy of their catalogue?
That was something like 10,000 pages of electrical ----!
Bed time, "What are you looking at now?" "Nothing, dear"

Do RS still do the paper copy of their catalogue?
That was something like 10,000 pages of electrical ----!
Bed time, "What are you looking at now?" "Nothing, dear"
I remember when the Maplin catalogue was like that. Data sheets on the components they sold. All those tools. Pity it became a toy shop :(

Put that book down and read the OSG, it's here if you don't have it with you..

A little holiday reading. What a sad person am ! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Still waiting for Pete999 to give me the heads up on Sneaky Pete’s. :D

And my Mrs calls me a sad Person (can't print the real word she used), some times I have to go into the Garage to see if my Tools are OK, go to the Orange for a fix, woo betide me if I spend anything though, must try and get the bank statement addressed to me, not me and Her, she'll still find out what ever, so I just go for a look, the worst thing is going to ELEX and coming home with something, Camera bloke says hide it in the boot, that's all good and well until She shoves the shopping bags in, on a Friday, me having forgotten to transfer the loot into the Garage.

You should give any kit you buy to her as a present,it’ll give herself something else to complain about but you get to use it

@Pete......
register with them. the website is easy to navigate and drool . most of their business is internet based. free shipping if order over a certain value ( think £50). they send you "mini" catalogues out every 2-3-weeks. they are in Preston.no branches eleswhere.

they send you "mini" catalogues out every 2-3-weeks

1 a week mate.
They have recently made the place a bit bigger, so they can have more stuff on show.

@Pete999 .. These small catalogues usually have discount prices in them, if I'm not mistaken.

@Pete......
register with them. the website is easy to navigate and drool . most of their business is internet based. free shipping if order over a certain value ( think £50). they send you "mini" catalogues out every 2-3-weeks. they are in Preston.no branches eleswhere.
Cheers Tel will have a butchers

Reply to A little holiday reading. What a sad person am ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock