Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Able Skills C&G 2357 Level 3? in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Logistics

Logistics EF Member

Hi all,

Has anyone done the Able Skills

[h=1]City & Guilds 2357 - Option 3 - The Complete Qualification ?[/h]A 20 week+ course at around £7450 which claims to have you fully qualified, seems to cover most avenues for domestic working, able to go it alone straight after (obviously I'm not that naive, minus a year or two experience to add on the end of it)

Has anyone done this course, know of anyone or has any other advice on it?

I have looked into the longer part-time school route, have around 4.5 years left in the RAF so could get day release, however my golden handshake when I leave will more than cover the £7450 price tag?

Any input appreciated.

Thanks