Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Access to the trainee-only forum in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Piotr Weglewski

Piotr Weglewski Trainee Access

Hi Guys,

I have recently join your forum. I'm doing course with New Trades Career at this moment. It is going to last around 24 months. Its a home study with 10-week practice assessment. I have done 2 months of studying already. Soon I will be able to go for my first 2 weeks practice. I'm trying to get some apprenticeship in my area because I see some of the subjects a bit challenging, and I believe that practice is a key for me to get better understanding also I think a can get a lot of information on the forum to help with my study. If you need more information about me just ask. Thanks

2. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Moderator

3. Piotr Weglewski

Piotr Weglewski Trainee Access

• Like Like x 1
  4. Moosey

Moosey Trainee Access

Any way on gaining access to the trainee forum without giving out my phone number and home address? Just joined this forum as it seems great and it'd be nice to have access to that section as I'm currently on my 2365 LVL2. I know that information isn't going anywhere it shouldn't, but as you can imagine I'm a little apprehensive about giving out those things freely over the internet. Thanks

5. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    In a word, no, however you should bear in mind the only people who can see it (when you post it in the right area) is you and us (the staff). No one else can see it, not even other applicants.

When we apply for the various sections of the forums, we have to provide similar information to prove we're eligible.

6. Moosey

Moosey Trainee Access

Thanks, I'll think on it :thumbsup:

7. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Actually scratch that... we don't need your phone number or address. There was some discussion about this before Christmas and it would appear the admins have decided we don't need it.

This is the forum you need to apply in:-

Apply to Gain Access to Trainee-Only Forum - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/forums/apply-to-gain-access-to-trainee-only-forum.60/

The information we need is as follows (copy, paste and fill in):-

Your Details
    Your Full Name:

Training Details
    Training Providers Name:
    Training Providers Address:

Course Details
    Course(s) you are taking with the Provider:
    Date the Courses/Training Started:
    Date the Courses/Training Should Be Completed:
    Qualification(s) Gained Once Completed:

8. Moosey