Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Accounts Fee's

Discussion in 'Business Related' started by flip73, Mar 16, 2011.

Discuss Accounts Fee's in the Business Related area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. flip73

flip73 Active EF Member

Just wondered what kind of fees people are getting charged by accountants for year end books, and companies house annual return. I ask this cause i think i'm being ripped off. I'm a small ltd company me on the books and using a few subbies i've just been charged £50 for the annual return and £1100 for the accounts. My wife works for the council and a project company they run has 7 employees, they got charged £600 for end of year books and £15 for the annual return. Just wondered have they got a deal or am i being ripped off.
    Thanks for any help

2. roukel01

roukel01 Electrician's Arms

£700 for all VAT returns and year ends including any bits of info we might need through the year

3. SirKit Breaker

SirKit Breaker Guest

I am not VAT registered, and a Sole Trader. I pay £335 all in with my accountant.

Cheers.........Howard

4. flip73

flip73 Active EF Member

Vat returns, cis4 any of that is extra with mine! I'm getting the feeling I've been shafted the last couple of years
    Thanks for the replies

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  5. sophiec

sophiec Guest

The actual cost to submit an annual return is £15 and it literally takes 2min, most accountants will charge an extra tenner for this. As for your year end accounts, it really does depend how much work is involved, if there sitting there writing up 100's of receipts then your gona get charged for this. Best thing is to ask for a spreadsheet and to write it up each week your self with numbered receipts... this will save a fair bit. Ive charged anything from £100 for a really small sole trader to £1000 for a fair sized limited company.

6. Newsome3

Newsome3 Electrician's Arms

270 for mine on rothwell

7. white armour

white armour Guest

One man band limited company, normally around £600 accountants fees. Do like to keep things nice and tidy, present everything ring bound with individual sleeves for weekly transactions. Hopefully this saves him a little time and me a little money.

Regards wa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.