Discuss Accreditations in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

biospark80

Hi All

Im looking in to accreditations and was wondering which would be the most worthy of my time. Im Currently with Stroma Certification and Trust Mark. Ive been looking at Chas and the safe contractor schemes but I'm not sure which to go for.

Would appreciate any feedback on these and what they have done for your company's

Hi All

Im looking in to accreditations and was wondering which would be the most worthy of my time. Im Currently with Stroma Certification and Trust Mark. Ive been looking at Chas and the safe contractor schemes but I'm not sure which to go for.

Would appreciate any feedback on these and what they have done for your company's
No comment sorry mate no disrespect at all intended

Never bothered with any of them, I think most are just after money, but I have been thinking of joining the FSB Federation of Small Businesses they seem to offer good deals on legal advice & protection & networking.they also have a good logo.

Hi All

I would get them if I needed them and not unless I did. For example my brother has a CHAS accreditation because his local council stipulates this and a good portion of his work comes from that source.

I have never been tempted by any of these accreditation badges as they are just that, a badge you pay for, and not a true reflection of any type of behaviour at all.

They impress customers that are easily impressed by badges without knowing or caring about the meaning behind any of these badges, and that's how these schemes work.
I'd rather not have that type of customer personally. I'd rather have one that assesses me on my own merits and spreads the word around like minded people.

Reply to Accreditations in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net