Discuss Accuracy on EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dizzy_Maskell

Completed an EICR earlier this month and started on the paper work today.

I always try to be as accurate as possible to ensure all details are correct but here is my dilemma.

The board was a huge three phase monster. I started it late about 11PM due to clients request but did not finish testing till well into the early hours.

What date should I put on the form as I started one day and finished another ???????

Depends which form you are using. My ELECSA form gives me the option of putting the "date(s)" the inspection was done on so I would go with both days!

Cheers guys,

Good advice but I was trying be a little sarcastic as there have been some crazy questions like this on here recently.

Was meant as a bit if a joke

Reply to Accuracy on EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I commissioned an EICR to be done on a property that is in Wales as this is now a requirement in order to let on any new tenancies after 1st...
Replies
Views
Morning all So the site I'm based at recently had some work done (think partitioners). This package of work included electrical. This was...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, I have just had EICR tests done on two of my rental properties, with another two properties still to be tested. The electrician has...
Replies
Views
Can I carry out an EICR ? Details are - I did serve my time as an electrician in the early 80's I have the SJIB part 1 and part 2 electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m a 31 year old mother of two- who decided on a career change in 2019. I completed NVQ level 1 and 2 in college and landed an apprentice job...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock