Discuss Additional Circuits - Filling out the EIC in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Sparkboy

Sorry new here,

Just wondered when we fill out the Circuit Results (usually page 3) do we need to fill in all the names of the other circuits?

Could we just write

6 Basement Lighting
11 New Boiler

Or do you have to fill it all in, I am guessing if yes then it is only the names???

Basically one of the guys filled out a temp schedule (which I write up on the PC nice) and did not record any of the other names of equipment, and getting back in the property is tricky as the client works from 6am to 7pm. I could I guess ask the client for a picture of the DB.

Ta
SparkBoy

I would normally fill out the names of the circuits and put a line through the results section of the untested circuits.
However if you do not have the names then the above should be OK, it just makes it clearer for the next person if the details are there.

Sorry new here,

Just wondered when we fill out the Circuit Results (usually page 3) do we need to fill in all the names of the other circuits?

Could we just write

6 Basement Lighting
11 New Boiler

Or do you have to fill it all in, I am guessing if yes then it is only the names???

Basically one of the guys filled out a temp schedule (which I write up on the PC nice) and did not record any of the other names of equipment, and getting back in the property is tricky as the client works from 6am to 7pm. I could I guess ask the client for a picture of the DB.

Ta
SparkBoy

is 7pm past your bedtime then? why not call around 7.30pm, note the circuit details, then call in the pub for a swifty on way home.

If it is unknown I would put used in the description, think it looks better than leaving it blank, then in the extent part just put your new circuits.
But as Telectrix say's it would be better to call round and take a note of the other circuits.

I put "used" for existing circuits, but no details of the circuit, fill out all the details for my new circuits and "spare" for unused circuits

Reply to Additional Circuits - Filling out the EIC in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock