Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Adult Apprenticeship Course in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. CMB4

CMB4 New EF Member

Iv been working for my dads company as an electrician for 11 years now. I decided to start the adult apprenticeship course to get my cards but is there any point in this course if I can go and do an NVQ3 and get my gold card with XS training or someone similar.

2. Massive1

Massive1 Trainee Access

In theory with 11 years experience surely you have done your apprenticeship twice over already. Xs training are meant to be very good too.

3. Loki

Loki Trainee Access

should be able to go down the mature candidates route.

4. CMB4

CMB4 New EF Member

Iv done pretty much everything on site but still never stop learning from my old man but just want to start my own company so need my cards now. What’s the mature course like compared to the other courses in offer

5. H

H EF Member