Discuss Advertising Standards Authority Ruling in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This is just one case and the punishment is so lenient that it will hardly deter future exaggerations. Customers can so easily be duped by misleading promises from sweet-talking salesmen. Shame.

To be honest this is hardly the most serious case I have seen. The industry has far bigger fish to fry than this.
This is trying to fix your amputated leg with an elastoplast!!
I reported a local company that was saying in their ads you would never have another electricity bill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Advertising Standards Authority Ruling in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
I was asked how to add a 'placement' (advert) on ElectriciansForums.net via Google Ads. Apparently it's easy. According to this Google Help Page...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm replacing standard light switches in my hall and landing with touch switches (not smart, just touch on/off) like these from Amazon...
Replies
Views
Hi I am attempting some DIY I had the wire installed as I was going to have an electric cooker. This changed and I now just want to put a...
Replies
Views
Hi All Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction regarding uk double sockets. Is there a reg or a British standard that...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to rewire an antique metal standard lamp. It has been rewired previously, but not earthed..! One of the screws on the base has a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock