Discuss after 2365 L2 ? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Depending on how confident you are after doing level 2,you could do the following. Buy the level 3 book as we as GN3,OSG and BGB. Read these until you can understand them then go and do you 2382. Make up your own test rig and buy yourself some testing gear,so you can start basic fault finding.
While doing the above you will need to either look for an employer or start doing basic jobs for people ( you best get PLI).

GN3 guidance note 3 which is everything you need to know about test and inspecting and EICR.
I have just finished 2365 level 3 and did 2382 2 weeks ago.

I originally did 2330 level 2 but then we got fobbed off onto the 2365 level 3 rather than the 2330. We're we did the course it was **** as the tutor didn't really teach us that much compared with the level 2. Level 3 2365 is full of assignments and 2 gola exams on h&s and renewables. Couple practical exams. If you read the books you will be fine.

2382 was ok. We got told we could o th exam only for £35 so we got a weeks notice. I hadn't looked at BGB that much before we o told we were doing it. It's a matter of marking your book into parts etc. and doing as many test papers/online exams as you can. Do a search on here as to what the exam consists as it is broken down into a percentage per section.

I'm glad I I'd level 3 this year as the price has tripled this year due to the government cutting the funding. You can get funding for the course if your over 24 and pay iy back once your earning over 21k,same as student loans for uni.

Level 3 was free for me as I was made redundant but the course was only £650 as it was over 1 day a week or 1 year.
I have been lucky as level 2 only cost me exam fees due to not having a level 2 qualification as I did o levels at school.
Cost me around £100 in total for
2330 level 2
2365 level 3
2377 pat testing
2382 17th edition

Reply to after 2365 L2 ? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock