Discuss All Hallows Eve muahahahaha! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
So anyone got any plans tonight?
pumpkin.jpg

Show me your carved pumpkins too - here is mine!

eggs from bedroom window. treat them like they'd treat you. they won't be back next year.

Ran about after work to find plastic vampire teeth, fake blood etc. Made the kids faces up with face paint, sorted their costumes out, got them fed. Sent them out with mum, Sat relaxing with a gin :)

I don't get it, thousands of parents taking their kids out and showing them how it is OK to accept sweets off strangers!

Pumpkins carved,witches hung,inflatable bat has slow leak,but some days yer sell a brush...

Fire in garden in the washing machine drum,apple bobbin,flour tower,toasty marshmallows...

Eldest son is 30 ft up me beech tree,in army camo and Nato gas mask.

Youngest son is chasing his pal around,in the dark,with an inflatable double headed axe...

I'm starting to wonder where it all went wrong...:cool:

Bloody screaming kids banging on the front door all night, I'd had enough by midnight so decided to let them all out :rolleyes:

Reply to All Hallows Eve muahahahaha! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all been trying to find help I’ve failed my compex exam twice now and have one go left They don’t tell me what section failing on all I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m after a bit of advice regarding wifi/secondary router. Data is not a strong point of mine so any advice would be very much...
Replies
Views
So this Sunday coming, 3pm, the mobile phone networks in the UK will allow the government to send an alarm signal to every compatible device in...
Replies
Views
just had a new meter fitted,tells me most sockets are faulty and not to use,all sockets apart from two show live neutral reverse. going to egypt...
Replies
Views
Hey guys this is my first post on this site. Just got my design project It's a swimming pool hotel and cafe. I haven't got a clue where to begin...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock