Discuss all i can say thier goes his xmas bonus. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It didn’t take much to make it fall - I don’t think it’ll come out of his wages (if he lived that is!)

What idiot designs a website so the video pops out and appears at the bottom corner of the screen when you try to scroll down? Another pointless annoying 'feature'.

Let a computer design the engineering ,and accountants cost savings.... Are A Gamble That Should Not Be Taken ..
(What has happened to safety margins --or-- the equivalent of a fire break)
--DENIAL- that it's needed ....
Costing of optimistic outcome
=== F A I L....frugal....I D I O T === Lives at stake !

Let a computer design the engineering ,and accountants cost savings.... Are A Gamble That Should Not Be Taken ..
(What has happened to safety margins --or-- the equivalent of a fire break)
--DENIAL- that it's needed ....
Costing of optimistic outcome
=== F A I L....frugal....I D I O T === Lives at stake !

...Crikey mate...are you OK? Do i need to hold yer tongue down,with a spoon till it's over? ;)

Shelving problem.
that is one of the most basic risk factors in warehouses and all UK warehouses would have the ability to resist forklift collisions, plus weight limits enforced and regular inspections and repairs.
It would be a serious breach of health and safety to rely on the skill of forklift operators to avoid collapse!

Reply to all i can say thier goes his xmas bonus. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net