Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers

Please visit our prime electrical forum sponsor - they have the best tools at the best prices. If you find a price better somewhere else, call them or contact them, and they may be able to beat it for you. Especially on an order of a few items.

Dismiss Notice

Discuss AM2 questions/queries in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Michael Hobbs

Michael Hobbs New EF Member

Hi,

I sit my AM2 next week and have a couple of questions which I can't seem to find or get a definitive answer online or from anyone at work. Hoping someone on here can help.

First is when filling out the testing certificate, how do i work out maximum demand for the install?

And also when doing my R1 + R2 for the two way and intermediate lighting circuit, how do i get a reading from the intermediate switch? Go on each strapper to earth and cycle switches?

cheers in advance

2. Loki

Loki Trainee Access

Im sure they will give you that info?
    If not maybe then the cutout fuse rating.