Discuss Am2 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Intermediate lighting circuit
wire a DOL starter to motor
s-plan heating system with solar
SY FLEX
SWA
ring final in singles with spur
CO2 detector wired in FP200 with switched spur (P clipped)

online exam

fault finding

inspection and test of your rig you installed

examiner will probably throw you some questions whilst testing

max zs values for certain breakers etc
no containment is needed to be installed. It's all there just needs wiring. Thinks that roughly everything I done mine couple years ago so can't remember too much

I would advise sitting the pre Am2 class, you basically do all of the above with plenty of time to practise and get it right before sitting your exam the next day. I went in blind the first time I done it and failed so be 100% sure you know how to do all of the above and the way they want it done and not yours. Good luck!

Thanks mate, did any of your nvq assessor come out to visit u guys out on work, because when I contact my assessor he says he well over worked and far to busy, so all I've been doing is jus taking picks of my work and coming close to the end of the course

Thanks mate, did any of your nvq assessor come out to visit u guys out on work, because when I contact my assessor he says he well over worked and far to busy, so all I've been doing is jus taking picks of my work and coming close to the end of the course
Alright pal I did my NVQ with jtl they did come out to site but because were I work they couldn't actually see my work so just had to get a written letter of my company confirming what I written was a trueish account of the job lol.

Reply to Am2 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net