Discuss Amtech/Trimble geniuses please?! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

Deleted member 4632

Any Amtech wizards out there?

Having issues with logo upload on EICR reports. It appears on all other certs but when I preview/print an EICR its trimbles logo on there?

Help please.

1. In the top navigation, click on Companies. This will display the list of companies you have in FastTest.
  2. From this list, double click on the number displayed to the left of the company you wish to add your logo to. This will open the Edit Company dialogue box.
  3. In the dialogue box, select Edit Logo. This will open the logo manager.
  4. Click on the Browse button on the left hand side.
  5. Locate your company logo or governing body logo.
  6. Select the logo you wish to display on your certificates and then click Open. Your chosen logo will now be displayed in the logo manager.
  7. To make your chosen logo fit onto the certificates, click the Auto Size button on the left hand side. You will be shown a re-sized version of your logo, click Yes to confirm you are happy with the new size.
  8. Once you are happy, select OK in the Logo Manager and then Save in the Edit Company dialogue box.
Your chosen logo will now appear on all certifcates and reports in FastTest.

It’s ok once you understand it!
I use it ok it's the amount they want each year they say for updates but don't see any difference or additions /further features and as for technical support well if you can get past " there is no one to take your call".

1. In the top navigation, click on Companies. This will display the list of companies you have in FastTest.
  2. From this list, double click on the number displayed to the left of the company you wish to add your logo to. This will open the Edit Company dialogue box.
  3. In the dialogue box, select Edit Logo. This will open the logo manager.
  4. Click on the Browse button on the left hand side.
  5. Locate your company logo or governing body logo.
  6. Select the logo you wish to display on your certificates and then click Open. Your chosen logo will now be displayed in the logo manager.
  7. To make your chosen logo fit onto the certificates, click the Auto Size button on the left hand side. You will be shown a re-sized version of your logo, click Yes to confirm you are happy with the new size.
  8. Once you are happy, select OK in the Logo Manager and then Save in the Edit Company dialogue box.
Your chosen logo will now appear on all certifcates and reports in FastTest.

Thank you for the copy and paste ;):D I've done all this but it will not appear on the E.I.C.R report? It's on all other certs though.

They took their time producing an EICR that it was produced as a separate Amtech programme (their version).

Shameful if you've tried twice with no joy. I use Tysoft Easycert and (when licence is current) they are superb with customer support.

Thing is they want about £250+vat each year (which is nearly what you pay initially) to keep the current licence up to date with patches and a year's technical support. I only update it when there is a change in the regs eg Zs C-min or certificates as when these patches are applied never see any difference and if you only phone technical support a couple times and not get an answer.

Ok so I got through straight away today. Guy was really helpful and didn't laugh when we realised my mistake which was -

I hadn't inputted my trading name at the bottom of the first page of an EICR report so it doesn't register my logo until I do this.

:oops:

Reply to Amtech/Trimble geniuses please?! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock