Discuss Anger after 'hardcore huntress' shoots goat on Scottish island in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As usual it's a typical political over reaction.

No doubt designed to virtue signal to the whimsical lefties and the animal rights groups (the same groups who released mink from fur farms many moons ago... mink that have gone on to devastate local wild life across the country - idiots).

The best part, from what I could gather, the goats are not native, are classed as an invasive species and have no natural predators, left unchecked they could cause ecological problems.

I'm not quite sure. Whilst I agree with culling of any wild animals, to keep them in check, without natural predators, I don't agree with people glorifying over it in this way. Not withstanding the whole gaming industry in Scotland etc, the way these people use social media to brag about their experiences, should expect some criticism; threats & death threats are unacceptable though.

I suppose though, if it had been some old hairy ginger bearded scotch bloke tweeting, would it of had the same reaction?

And another thing, I just read here tweet or whatever that ---- is;

My ride has arrived ~ I’m headed out on a bush plane for my next hunting adventure and will be out of service for 2 weeks. Nothing better than disconnecting from this social media driven world and connecting back with nature. Hopefully that will give enough time for all the ignorant people out there sending me death threats to get educated on hunting and conservation. FYI , I was in Scotland over a month ago …

But I just post little pictures of me shooting dead all wild animals or anything really I can legally get away with, and get them in my gun sights. Perhaps I can go gaming in a war zone?

She deserves all the crap that comes her way.

As long as the meat doesn't go to waste I have no problem with it. Invasive species do need culling to keep them in check, also makes a cracking curry!!!

I do despise those people who pay to go and kill giraffes etc no need for that.

we need her down in Westminster, organise a politician hunt and shoot.

As long as the meat doesn't go to waste I have no problem with it. Invasive species do need culling to keep them in check, also makes a cracking curry!!!

This is a short necked giraffe;

DpQAbCLWwAAM_yj.jpg

Think its dead?

Is that a Bush Plane I see in the setting sunset, wonderful. Have you caught my good side?

I would be delighted for Ms Switlyk to come back to Scotland to do some hunting ...... of idiotic wetpants who trash your van, lay hot water pipes right on top of cables, install boilers directly in front of consumer units, and do extremely dodgy consumer unit changeovers. I would be even more delighted if she were to give me one of her guns and ask me to join in the hunt. The length and breadth of Scotland would be strewn with wetpants corpses, that's for sure.

We could then have several post-hunt drinks in my local before heading back to my place for some serious lovemaking. Hey! A guy can dream.

As for goats, kill 'em all, I say. They are the devil's creatures. :D

Last edited:
Hunter? She might not be so keen if something was shooting back.

But then they might make a film about it... and call it something like 'the hunger games'

What's the diference Strima? does it matter what the animal looks like? you can get a permit to hunt giraffs in South Africa, so that's legal.
bg_bg_giraffe.jpg

For me it's more to do with the fact that there are people who actually enjoy killing these beautiful creatures be it goat, giraffe, fox or whatever.
And yes, I think they are scum.

What's the diference Strima? does it matter what the animal looks like? you can get a permit to hunt giraffs in South Africa, so that's legal.
bg_bg_giraffe.jpg

For me it's more to do with the fact that there are people who actually enjoy killing these beautiful creatures be it goat, giraffe, fox or whatever.
And yes, I think they are scum.

I'd say the primary difference is the fact goats are a non-native invasive species. Giraffes (and other wild game) in Africa are not.

Left unchecked invasive species can do untold damage to our ecosystem. Look at the grey squirrel, mink, the American Signal Crayfish, Japanese Knotweed... do I need to go on?

Reply to Anger after 'hardcore huntress' shoots goat on Scottish island in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net