Discuss Angus the ----- in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ackbarthestar

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
I've got a big ginger tabby called Angus that likes jumping on small terrier dogs. - strange.....
His best mate, now, is an Alsatian who likes to be chased by Angus. - Stranger ! ....
He also has a propensity to bring in his little mates who he allows to run all over my carpet, some he catches and others he doesn't. Those who he catches he usually eats, to my relief. I know this because I can hear him crunching though their skulls.
However, this morning, while attempting to read the Gas meter, there was one of Angus' little friends sitting on said meter, who appeared to be unconcerned by the fact that I had disturbed its habitat. It then nonchalantly strolled off into a hole.
My question is.... do you think Angus has made friends with this little mite and he is allowing it to feed in conspicuously as a prelude to being ate itself. A sort of living larder or do you think that Angus hasn't a clue that his prospective dinner is running circles round him...?

Angus is a natural born killer. He can’t help it. It’s a build in instinct. To survive cat’s need a certain chemical (can’t remember what it is), which is found in meat. Therefore he will never turn vegetarian.:smile:
He sees you as a adapted member of his family and when he brings his little play mates home with him, he is trying to train you in the skilful art of hunting by showing you how it’s done. And by letting a few of his friends run around the place, he’s giving you the opportunity to home in on your hunting skills. But make no mistake, soon or later he will tire of your inability to perform, think you’re an idiot and finish them off himself. They are effectively on death row and you will be an outcast of his family.:jester:

Angus is a natural born killer. He can’t help it. It’s a build in instinct. To survive cat’s need a certain chemical (can’t remember what it is), which is found in meat. Therefore he will never turn vegetarian.:smile:
He sees you as a adapted member of his family and when he brings his little play mates home with him, he is trying to train you in the skilful art of hunting by showing you how it’s done. And by letting a few of his friends run around the place, he’s giving you the opportunity to home in on your hunting skills. But make no mistake, soon or later he will tire of your inability to perform, think you’re an idiot and finish them off himself. They are effectively on death row and you will be an outcast of his family.:jester:

Vegetarian? honing my hunting skills? inability to perform? thinks I'm an idiot? outcast? who does he think I am - an electrician?

No, Angus and I go back along way, I remember when he demolished two cat-flaps by charging at them, very entertaining to watch a cat bouncing around the kitchen attached to a cat flap,..... and then there was the time when he squeezed a live mullard duck through the outer cat-flap, then both of them looked at me in astonishment when i told them both off for getting feathers all over the place, needless to say I booted them both out to sort out their differences.

Now back to my lack of hunting skills . 11.30 last night I heard the Victory mouse trap go snap. looked in the cupboard to find a small rat. This is something I know a little about. As I've dealt with many rats in my time. Angus doesn't eat rats but brings them in and leaves them for me. One instance I put my foot on it and it came a live under my foot until I applied more foot pressure.

Don’t worry, he doesn’t know you’re an electrician. Your secret is safe!:smile: By the sound of things, he has not given up on you just yet and is still trying to train you. Open a tin of tuna and eat it in front of him. He will be proud of you and think you’ve had your 1[SUP]st[/SUP] kill.:biggrin:

Reply to Angus the ----- in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock