Discuss Another disgusting terror attack in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

When will it ever end. People will fear to go to the shops for a pint of milk next.....

Another disgusting terror attack IMG_1409.PNG - EletriciansForums.net

No we don't - step outside and breath the fresh air and feel the sun on your face!
Sensationalism by media nurtures those who want to live in fear and globalism and mixing of cultures fuels this fire.
This stuff has always happened but you wouldn't hear about it or if you did it would be in a magazine 2 weeks later
Social media fuels the fire.
Enjoy your lives, get to work, get under those floorboards and find that JB - oh wait, that's me!
Have a great day.

Was this a 'terror' attack? It was murder by some nut job in a van against a mosque that has historically preached hate against the infidels.

I'm sure commie Corbyn will be down there this morning hugging the victims to score a few more political points on the back of other people's grief.

@LeeH : According to Police, yes it was a terrorist attack. Doesn't matter who it's perpetrated by or against, terrorism is Wrong period. I lost friends in 2 war zones fighting against terrorism & hate it in any form.

More innocent lives snuffed out again. RIP.
'Terrorist" just the current PC label that police are now having to use for actions taken by mentally unstable / easily manipulated individuals that are now even more at risk due to easily accessible multiple media streams. That includes social media and mainstream news channels that feed off these events.
I remember a few years back when the oil refinery blew up in Hertfordshire. You could almost detect the disappointment on the news channels that there had not been a massive loss of life.

Why is this labeled a terrorist attack when the attack on the lady by 3 muslim girls was a hate attack? This chap - so far - has not claimed to do this for any organisation, the only indication is that he acted alone. I have to agree he is a lone nut job.
Why was the Al Qud march that happened yesterday allowed to go on and not been in any of the major newspapers - that I've seen? I thought enough was enough Mrs May. As for the Corbyn and Abbott routine! I despair for our future with any of them.

Well I wonder what the silent majority are thinking.
It is sad really, at end of the day its somebody;s father, brother etc that died and a family who now suffer with the loss. but these things no longer seem rare or so shocking , we have become almost accepting of it. it is wrong and always wrong and can never be justified. but i do think a large part of the silent majority will say its on the other foot and some say so what. its going in the other direction.
For once on news they said something i agreed with... this country is more polarised and segregated than ever before. its getting worse.:cry::mad: hopefully a time will come when we can just get on with each other and accept our differences. life is too short to spend it hating each other

The electorate chose a government who have decided to change the demographics of not just one country but many in fact. There will and always has been historically friction as a result of this.

It's the Government's fault by failing to Act. If you keep throwing punches then at some point you have to expect retribution back. Now I'm not condoning these attacks but come on. You can't keep having people fearing for there lives and not expect the consequences of that nature. The more the rhetorically push the people in the corner and ignore the elephant in the room the more attacks like this will happen... I have no faith of what's going on in that crazy island anymore. The people had their chance to vote and most voted for the communist sympathiser.

Also I would like to add that it took the Muslim council of Britain 30 minutes to provide a written statement on the atrocity. Where were they when the other ---- happened? Silent.

"Also I would like to add that it took the Muslim council of Britain 30 minutes to provide a written statement on the atrocity. Where were they when the other **** happened? Silent."

This is demonstrably untrue. I suggest you go to their website.

Secondly this clearly was terrorism. Terrorism is defined as "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims". This fits the bill perfectly. It may not have been done in the name of a specific organisation, but let's face it, Britain First and their ilk will be singing this guy's praises.

I'm well informed thanks... I'm also well informed that the BBC used fake Muslim vigils to show how emphatic they can be.

I never denied that this loser should not be called a terrorist but by the sounds of it you sir obviously do not live or have lived in an area which is fuelled hatred upon its indigenous population. Maybe your ilk need to wake up

I'm well informed thanks... I'm also well informed that the BBC used fake Muslim vigils to show how emphatic they can be.

I never denied that this loser should not be called a terrorist but by the sounds of it you sir obviously do not live or have lived in an area which is fuelled hatred upon its indigenous population. Maybe your ilk need to wake up

Evidently you aren't well informed as you stated the Muslim Council of Britain were 'silent' on the Manchester and previous London terror attacks when they weren't. The simple fact is that both Islamic Fundamentalists and British Nationalists are stoking the fires. Both want more conflict because more conflict means more people following their disgusting ideologies. You seem to have sympathy for the attacker in this instance, despite the fact that he attacked innocent civilians.

You state that this is the Government's fault for 'not defending us'. Might I ask what you suggest they do?

Reply to Another disgusting terror attack in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock