Discuss Another disgusting terror attack in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Notice how leftists always try to denounce an individual. I have sympathy for the sad situation that Britain is in. not the attacker. Got anything better to throw back at me than accusations of secretly condoning the perpetrator.

It is the governments fault for having over 3000 known Jihadists on a watch list. Maybe have these high risk Jihadists stripped of there citizenship and detained... or what would you do??? Hold a candle light vigil or maybe cuddle a Jihadi? Show more tolerance? You are part of the problem. WAKE UP

Who decides a terrorist on a list should have no legal rights?
Who makes those lists? What evidence is needed to join a list?
By writing this do I join a list and face potential stripping of my civil rights and citizenship?
We have a judicial system and it has to be used. Its convenient to choose to imagine the forces of law and order have the power and wisdom to always do the right thing. But history has shown they can't and don't. They make mistakes. They shoot innocent people by mistake. If you allow that route to be the only solution it doesn't take long to lose a free society.
The core issue is we have allowed a culture of blaming all our ills on anyone but ourselves. And that culture has ripened and divided the country. Too many people now feel polarised and empowered to seek retribution for the ills of their society.
This is long standing fake news coming back to bite us.

What are you not getting? Known individuals who have travelled and have been known or proven to have fought in a terrorist organisation or inciting, Recruiting Jihad should be stripped of their citizenship... I'm not speaking of random lists plucked out the air from the likes of a tabloid. Come on use some common sense

Once again today, our thoughts go out to the victims & families of yet another disgusting attack. The attack took place in Finsbury park London last night & left one dead and up to nine injured. RIP

The reports I have read, the guy that died was already receiving first aid before the attack occurred and may have died as a result of this and not the attack

The electorate chose a government who have decided to change the demographics of not just one country but many in fact. There will and always has been historically friction as a result of this.

Which government do you want to blame for this

Didn't Mayor Khan say something like this is part and parcel of living in a major city? As this appears to have been deemed a terrorist attack how much more offensive this would sound if I applied it to the Finsbury Park attack.
Double standards everywhere.

What are you not getting? Known individuals who have travelled and have been known or proven to have fought in a terrorist organisation or inciting, Recruiting Jihad should be stripped of their citizenship... I'm not speaking of random lists plucked out the air from the likes of a tabloid. Come on use some common sense
If that's against the law then arrest and charge them for that and let the court decide.
Not against the law? Which it isn't yet. Then put a law in place. That's when it gets tricky. What do you determine as a terrorist organisation? Maybe one like the DUP that our Government is about to get into bed with?

And who's lists are they you quote? Do you know who compiled those lists? are they accountable? What if you find your on that list? what's your legal right to challenge it? There is none!

We should follow the laws of the land and ensure those laws are fit for purpose.
Making the rules up is exactly what the guy in the van decided to do.

you sir obviously do not live or have lived in an area which is fuelled hatred upon its indigenous population. Maybe your ilk need to wake up
I was going to take issue with you on this, but then I saw that you are in Australia and can see what you mean and have to say I agree with you. Though what it has to do with us over here at the moment I've no idea.

@andyb Kenny is a Brit I believe mate.

I know, but the only way his post made sense was that he is in Australia and talking about the treatment of the indigenous population.

@andybBeautiful looking dog, by the way!

Thank you, that's Agi, short for Agatha, short for Agatha Christie. (don't ask)

Tongue in cheek, most of the Welsh that I have met are a bit errrr fiesty and thats just the women.

Why couldn't he attack a mosque in Cardiff ?

They'd have sung at him ?

No idea why he didn't attack a mosque in Cardiff or for that matter Bridgend or Swansea either, maybe he had a reason for being in London on that particular day. Doubt we'll ever really know the truth.

Because if terrorism is your aim then London will get more press and therefore fulfil your objective.

Notice how leftists always try to denounce an individual. I have sympathy for the sad situation that Britain is in. not the attacker. Got anything better to throw back at me than accusations of secretly condoning the perpetrator.

It is the governments fault for having over 3000 known Jihadists on a watch list. Maybe have these high risk Jihadists stripped of there citizenship and detained... or what would you do??? Hold a candle light vigil or maybe cuddle a Jihadi? Show more tolerance? You are part of the problem. WAKE UP

Well clearly you have a lot more sympathy for the victims of the previous attacks than you do this one. The fact is that your attitude, the attitude of the tabloid press and right wing groups like Britain First is exactly what radicalises people, as well as attacks like this.

Ahh yes, detain everyone on a watch list. How insightful. That couldn't possibly cause any more problems.

Honestly, I bet the author of this post did not feel compelled to write after the many attacks that we have endured from Islamic terrorism. Closet communist masquerading as a concerned citizen. Find a bridge, mate and please, jump off!

Honestly, I bet the author of this post did not feel compelled to write after the many attacks that we have endured from Islamic terrorism. Closet communist masquerading as a concerned citizen. Find a bridge, mate and please, jump off!
The OP was about sympathy for the victims, don't be a pudenda.

Reply to Another disgusting terror attack in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock