Discuss Another New Hilti Drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Looks to be a bit more powerful too.
2J whereas our current TE 6 is 1.5J.

I have just bought a corded TE 2-M....hopefully will get a TE 6 at some point :)

i would ask santa for one but he sorts the kids out first in our house so there is nothing left in the pot when he gets to my list :( :)

i may have to buy one and wrap it up for my 15 year old daughter then :D nah that would not work. i would not be able to leave a new drill more than the charging time before i got my itchy fingers on it. yep 36 and still a big kid it`s just i have tools instead of toys :D

every 15 yr old should have one ultimat fashion she could start a trend loll My Santa has started alreadies n the wife has hinted that I will be limited to her body for crimbo :(

I am blaming you for everything pennywise, I have just ordered a SFC 14-4 Compact driver, getting delivered tomorrow (for the kids, obviously)

I am blaming you for everything pennywise, I have just ordered a SFC 14-4 Compact driver, getting delivered tomorrow (for the kids, obviously)

No comment lol.

You'll, sorry the kids will be onto Protool soon;)

[video=youtube;qx8mGaIZTXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8mGaIZTXE[/video]

Bloody hell, what a cracking little drill I might just ha............. second thoughts the bruising the wife gave me for my latest shopping spree is only just fading.

Trouble is I haven't got anyone telling me not too lol. Best drill driver I have ever bought bar none!!! got the HILTI as a back up now for the apprentice.

Trouble is I haven't got anyone telling me not too lol. Best drill driver I have ever bought bar none!!! got the HILTI as a back up now for the apprentice.
Seriously, when I was in my local Hilti centre, they were telling me about a customer of theirs who bought the SFC for his 9 year old son!!!!! I have to start trying these tricks with my wife!!

Are you buying one of the new TE6's?

Seriously, when I was in my local Hilti centre, they were telling me about a customer of theirs who bought the SFC for his 9 year old son!!!!! I have to start trying these tricks with my wife!!

Are you buying one of the new TE6's?

Well it's a ---- up at the moment between the new version and a ski trip ahhhh. Think I may wait till this years elex show and twist their arm on the price, or could sell my old one and pay the difference. I really want to know if my newer 3.3Ahr battery will fit it then could just get away with buying the naked drill.

As for buying Hilti's for your kid think I just may be one of those dads if and when I have kids:D:D

The Protool is genuinely the best drill driver I have ever bought, if it got nicked tomorrow I would have one on order the same day!. it can do 32mm Irwin spiral bits into old timber and the top gear with 3800rpm makes HSS drilling a joy. Only criticism no battery life gauge and maybe an LED work light :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Went for fleet managment with the te7 and a cordless driver.

My makita cordless died today, 3rd power tool in as many weeks and was the final straw.

Phoned the Hilti rep and had a new cordless in 2 hours. (On loan until the account is opened and new drills delivered)

Amazed at the service as was contemplating having to go and buy more tools urgently

Went for fleet managment with the te7 and a cordless driver.

My makita cordless died today, 3rd power tool in as many weeks and was the final straw.

Phoned the Hilti rep and had a new cordless in 2 hours. (On loan until the account is opened and new drills delivered)

Amazed at the service as was contemplating having to go and buy more tools urgently

Thats what your paying for mate the service :) no complaints what so ever. Had a slight sticking reverse switch on my drill driver phoned at 9 in the morning collected at 3 that afternoon from site back to site in 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Another New Hilti Drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock