Discuss Another play for companoes in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

MG201

-
Reaction score
Hi . I have just been informed by a main contractor that I do work for that i need to register with RESET . This is a system for verifying that workers are fully qualified and holds all all workers info skills training QUALIFICATIONS disclosure etc all under 1 roof. As a member of safe contractor construction line NICEIC napit fsb and a few more this I feel is just another hurdle for SME a new barrier for the main contractors to implement. Surely every time one of these new verification schemes becomes trendy and gets the backing of people in power they shouldn't become barriers to SME. when will these schemes end.
Has any one else heard about RESET or been asked to use it

Yhea, just googled it. As an individual you have to pay monthly about £4.
top £4 a month per employee + £195 admin fee and £125 registration fee. . Bit hey you get discount if you pay up front @£30 per employee and extra cost for company logo on card

Reply to Another play for companoes in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I hope this is the right place to post this, please redirect me if not. I've spent quite some time reading the forums, so I apologize if I've...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All! Always appreciate reading the great ideas and conversations in the forums, and now actually have a chance to ask a question...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been asked to install new electrics to a wooden lodge / chalet. It is a single storey very large building with a flat roof. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone We have a little problem with a heating system on one of the projects (quite big house in south Kensington) and we are looking for...
Replies
Views
I'm having a bit of a disaster at the minute and would like an honest opinion. I am having a gas stove fitted in the corner of my room and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock