Discuss Any car people here...................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Chap a few doors from me has one in that primer colour grey, it looks fantastic. Can only imagine what it is like to floor it.

i'd have trouble getting ladders on top of that, and those pancake tyres would be ragging the arches when i'd got my tools etc.on board

Last week the clutch finally gave up in my L200 Animal, so I managed to borrow a car from a mate for a week while mine was away to be repaired.
An Audi TT is a pretty scary thing when you’re used to a 2tonne 4x4!

My brother in law retired from the police (not the band) last week after 30 years at the age of 50 so with his pension money picked up a Merc CLA something or other - anyway it’s pretty and he said he deserved it.
He had to drive it back from Leeds, Boo hoo!

Good old handful the 6RS - 70's formula one power with allotment delivery looks:)

Took 2mm off the tyres of me pals,last playtime- they go through rotors and tyres,and you HAVE to put the proper tyres on ...

That Landrover which some dude has MOT'd and converted to steam power,looks more fun ;)

I've got my eye on a restored VW camper for sale locally, a snip at £18k. Proper old one with split windscreen.
In preparation for when I hit my mid life crises.

My wife says no

I've got my eye on a restored VW camper for sale locally, a snip at £18k. Proper old one with split windscreen.
In preparation for when I hit my mid life crises.

My wife says no
Live your dream and you won't lose money on it.

Its his bosses car and he's delivering to to St Tropez, hotel and return flight all paid for. I told him to go via Germany, top speed 200 mph.........

Reply to Any car people here...................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock