Discuss Any chance of me having a copy of PIR? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks for the prompt assistance, Electricalserv. Great Forum!

I would like a sample of PIR. I am not a member of Napit and would appreciate if someone could upload it here.

Last edited:
Here's one. Not sure what benefit you think you're gonna get because it's a facsimile of the model forms in 7671, which you could presumably just open and look at.

Or perhaps you could be a little more specific about what help and/or guidance it is that you're trying to get from us?

Attachments

• 17th PIR.pdf
    94.1 KB · Views: 39
Here's one. Not sure what benefit you think you're gonna get because it's a facsimile of the model forms in 7671, which you could presumably just open and look at.

Or perhaps you could be a little more specific about what help and/or guidance it is that you're trying to get from us?

Just a sample of a filled in PIR for reference and I have got one sent by Electricalserv. Thanks for uploading an empty form.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Reply to Any chance of me having a copy of PIR? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views
Max resistance for an EV earth rod. Would anyone be able to break the formula down or direct me to a video etc with a sample? I'm booked on the...
Replies
Views
Can I use multiple GU10 led lamps with their own PIR sensors in the same room? I have a row of existing lamps 600mm apart in a straight line & I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we are purchasing our first home and the sellers had an EICR carried out in April 2023. They have sent us a copy of the report and said...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on here using the Napit Fast test software for EICR's noticed that in the section "Extent and Limitations of Inspection and Testing"...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock