Discuss Any jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Cbsparks

Currently working at home, but looking to work away, shoppfiting... Anything really, just something where I can make some money and do a bit graft! Been looking at Afghanistan (not shopfitting) but seems hard to get a fix anywhere like that! Any help would be great! Thanks!

Second fix
All price work, £200.00 for a 3 bed house. Already got 4 guys doing it. One bloke doing it in 6 hours he is like a machine....
Probably 2 to 3 weeks then other works?

Alrite mate. Just see your post looking for 2nd fix sparks. I live about 10 mins from polegate. Have been qualified for about 3.5 years. Have been doing domestic work for last 18 months but have a variety of experience. Contract ended last fri so am available for a start immediately. Cv can be sent if needed. Adam 07870554498

Adam send your CV to email address on our website MME Electrical Contractor Ltd
Would you be able to meet up tomorrow on site in Pole gate?
regards
David

? Not sure what you mean Adam
strangely enough I think you have spoken to Mark in the office and will be starting at this site tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. Yes I am going there today. I didnt see your advert on here with the phone number until I wrote in this thread. I phoned your office just after I replied to this thread and arranged to go to the site today. Sorry for the confusion but thank you for the reply

Reply to Any jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am an experienced electrical engineer consultant in building services, and I am looking to expand my professional horizons by taking on side...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Currently serving in the Royal Engineers and doing my level 3 DAO electrician course, i’m looking for weekend work (domestic/ commercial) around...
Replies
Views
I was asked to see why a set of sockets weren’t working in the house (which appear to be a ring circuit based on breakers) There was no power on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m an industrial electrical engineer apprentice working at a wastewater treatment plant, I’ve been really enjoying the job which I’ve been...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock