Discuss Any one subscribed for https://www.learninglounge.com/ ? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

If you learn well by watching videos and it is a good site why don't you want to pay for it? I was subscribed when doing my 2365 L2 & L3 and it is good value and very informative.

If you learn well by watching videos and it is a good site why don't you want to pay for it? I was subscribed when doing my 2365 L2 & L3 and it is good value and very informative.

I'm actually quite interested roly how is it compared to other YouTube videos? How long are the videos. In other words for your level 2 & 3 what did they do different to the other guys on YouTube like JW, GSH, kircher etc etc.

They have a lot of stuff on youtube so have a look there. For me they were all in one place for a start and the videos covered 99% of the areas I needed for a level 2&3, you can keep track of what you have done like a learning program, some are a bit old but normally are updated at the beginning, it goes onto periodic inspection and car charging etc. I have also picked up other stuff from you tube as well so a mix and match. I am still subscribed to it (I have just found out) I so will be using it this week for revision.

I used the Learning Lounge, when I returned to the industry a few years ago. Think I paid about £50 for a years membership? I agree that some of the videos were a bit old, but guess some things don't change. It was hosted by TC & Dave Austin. I've seen some of the vids on You Tube etc, but most not in full as in the LL.

All in all, for £50 (if its still that), found it quire useful, but suppose it depends on your knowledge base :)

Reply to Any one subscribed for https://www.learninglounge.com/ ? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net