Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Any one used Heatmiser controls in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Regular EF Member

Hi
    I am just designing a combined underfloor and radiator heating wiring system and am looking at using the Heatmiser low voltage networked stats and internet control.
    Has anyone used this kit before, is it easy to use, and most important of all , is it reliable ?
    Any comments about your experience with these controls would be appreciated.

Jez

2. a1guvner

a1guvner Electrician's Arms

Not used the network stuff of theirs but have used lots of other products of theirs and never had a days trouble

3. SX2

SX2 EF Member

I had a brief intro to the network gear last year when we took over a job from a bankrupt contractor and found it to be a great bit of kit. the operation I found to be very easy using the touch screen we did not however connect it to the net so cannot comment on that one. assuming the reliability is like the rest of the heatmiser gear then you should have years of trouble free use.

4. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Regular EF Member

Thanks for the comments guys, sounds like this is reliable kit, so will recommend it to my client.