Discuss any shooting enthusiasts in here? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks dingledong the crowd is about to turn against me and your going to flag me up as an ira man for an extra bit of abuse (lol i'm only joking with you, as regard to good old days, i was only a child wouldn't know, my work colleague was robbed two years ago by suspected travellers who in turn sell on to criminals who are after guns)

Nb. The man in my avatar is not me he is comedian david mcsavage, i am much younger and better looking lol
I was a little worried about the large eyebrows in the avatar to be honest haha

coming from essex, i thought you were green with funny ears. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I love shooting. My brother is a marksman, and has a large selection of rifles & handguns which I used to regularly play with. He does a lot of work for farmers in Wales where he keeps the rabbits, pigeons, rats and various other pests at bay. I could never kill an animal, pest or not, (people are a different matter) :smilewinkgrin: so I used to concentrate on targets, cans, (next door's washing was tempting) and clay pigeons.
I loved to watch him stripping the various guns down, oil them, clean the sights etc and the smell of the oil will live with me forever. I was taught never to fool about with guns, point them at anyone or generally mess around as his gun licence was on the line. Loved those days. :clap::rifle:

I have an air pistol and a quite expensive rifle,.22 with telescopic sights,tactical night lighting and a laser.I used to enjoy shooting vermin at the farm,we have a particular problem with pigeons.However they've now got clever,I pull up in the yard and they're all sat on the roof when I get the gun out they here the catches on the case and all fly off,then they stay away for hours.True it works as far as keeping them away,but it takes away the challenge of shooting them.

Reply to any shooting enthusiasts in here? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net