• Latest offer from Electrical2Go! >> CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD (This Week Hand Dryers) <<
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Anyone after the new iPhone 5? in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ash_s3

I've had delivered today my new iPhone 5 16gb black, direct from apple store.
But ive decided not to keep it, too shiney for work! It hasn't been used at all.

im looking for £580 inc special delivery

cheers
ash

Reply to Anyone after the new iPhone 5? in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good evening all Ive got an old truck 1990 that has always had intermittent starting issues whilst ive owned it.. As far as i am aware the...
Replies
Views
Hi there folks, names Jimmy, new to the forum. Am just after any advice anybody has or any contacts anybody has regarding resettlement in NZ from...
Replies
Views
Ok Hello all and thanks for having me. I need some advice and joined this forum hoping to be pointed in the right direction. First off I am not...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
T
New iphone 5, black 16gb, locked to orange, unwanted upgrade £420 ono Collection from Leicester not a problem
Replies
Views
T

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock