Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Anyone else doing level 3 ? Assignment 615 ??? in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. j1mbodrea

j1mbodrea EF Member

Business Name:
    Drea LTD
    Just was handed an this assigment two days ago. Anyone else had the same ???
    Should have been handed out in the beginning of term.

2. gazdkw82

gazdkw82 Trainee Trainee Access

Which one is it?

I'm on level 3

3. Cornish1984

Cornish1984 New EF Member

Is this the new 305 Unit. Pool and cafe block. I am currently doing this assignment now. Level 3 2365.

4. j1mbodrea

j1mbodrea EF Member

Business Name:
    Drea LTD
    Yes pool cafe block. They want you to work out every circuit, which I think it's a bad design. You should only have 20 hours to complete it, our Tutor said not many people could complete and get it right.
    How mant circuits have you done?

5. Cornish1984

They said the same to us. 20hrs home study and 20 hrs at college. Says a min of 11 circuits but there are 14 rooms each needing seperate db's. So including the 14 rooms and my pool and cafe block. I have about 26 circuits. How far have you got on it and I would read everything properly before attempting everything. Most lads in my class never went through it properly and missed parts out. ;);)

6. j1mbodrea

j1mbodrea EF Member

Business Name:
    Drea LTD
    Yes I was on roughly 25 circuits.
    Our Tutor hasn't got a clue himself, a very disappointing assignment.

7. Cornish1984

Lol good luck m8. If you get stuck a don't mind bouncing ideas back and forward o_O;)o_O;):D