Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Anyone else doing level 3 ? Assignment 615 ??? in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. j1mbodrea

j1mbodrea EF Member

Business Name:
    Drea LTD
    Just was handed an this assigment two days ago. Anyone else had the same ???
    Should have been handed out in the beginning of term.

2. gazdkw82

gazdkw82 Trainee Trainee Access

Which one is it?

I'm on level 3

3. Cornish1984

Cornish1984 Active EF Member

Is this the new 305 Unit. Pool and cafe block. I am currently doing this assignment now. Level 3 2365.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. j1mbodrea

j1mbodrea EF Member

Business Name:
    Drea LTD
    Yes pool cafe block. They want you to work out every circuit, which I think it's a bad design. You should only have 20 hours to complete it, our Tutor said not many people could complete and get it right.
    How mant circuits have you done?

5. Cornish1984

They said the same to us. 20hrs home study and 20 hrs at college. Says a min of 11 circuits but there are 14 rooms each needing seperate db's. So including the 14 rooms and my pool and cafe block. I have about 26 circuits. How far have you got on it and I would read everything properly before attempting everything. Most lads in my class never went through it properly and missed parts out. ;);)

6. j1mbodrea

j1mbodrea EF Member

Business Name:
    Drea LTD
    Yes I was on roughly 25 circuits.
    Our Tutor hasn't got a clue himself, a very disappointing assignment.

7. Cornish1984

Lol good luck m8. If you get stuck a don't mind bouncing ideas back and forward o_O;)o_O;):D

8. Luke Green

Luke Green EF Member

I've just been given this assignment to, and I've been told that it needs to be done by next Monday! I do all my course/studying at home so they won' even give me any guidance. Can you help me?

9. Cornish1984

Check this thread m8

Screenshot_20180619-194657_Yahoo Mail.jpg

10. j1mbodrea

j1mbodrea EF Member

Business Name:
    Drea LTD
    What am I looking at ? A previous post ?

11. david sweeney

david sweeney New EF Member

Just done mine. Total nightmare. Lecturer hadn't a clue, told to change answers that I got from 7671 as they weren't the same as his answer sheet. They don't want the correct answer they want what's on there sheet even when its wrong. Don't forget escape lighting in every room and corridors

12. Cornish1984

Hope a don't get mine back. Every 1s questions are different thou same drawings just not all colleges had same questions. That's what I heard. Some people in my class passed anyway just waiting my Mark :)

13. Edtwozeronine

Edtwozeronine Regular EF Member

It's interesting so many people seem to be doing this module now, must be the difference between college courses and people doing it on apprenticeships or privately or something. My course finished at the end of June and we did this module at the beginning of 2017 although some people didn't finish it until the last minute.

It took me ages to work out several spreadsheets worth of names for all my distribution boards and chose lighting fixtures off websites and work out the total watts/amps each lighting or power circuit was going to need and therefore what protective device each circuit required.

I wonder when my certificates will turn up in the post, no sign of them yet...