Discuss Anyone fancy one of these on their bathroom ceiling??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think Denmans still stock them or they did not so long ago... They reckon they still sell! lolol

It looks like order code BHL750 if anyone's interested!!!!!!

Last edited:
Can't see why not!! We actually have something like this in our toilet/shower room over here, but based on heat lamps rather than an IR element!!

As i stated earlier on this thread, my parents had one of these for donkey's years, and very grateful for it too, on cold winter mornings!! lol!!

Can't see why not!! We actually have something like this in our toilet/shower room over here, but based on heat lamps rather than an IR element!!

As i stated earlier on this thread, my parents had one of these for donkey's years, and very grateful for it too, on cold winter mornings!! lol!!
yeah but thats china....
you can fit what you want over there cant you.....

Remember these in the Chalets in Butlins...lol 1kw jobbies, no one every got a shock off one....but we had plenty of fires with people trying to dry their cloths on them...!!

My brother in laws house has one of these in his bathroom which has a polystyrene tiled ceiling. Told him so many times what a stupid idea it is. Also he's got the old 5A re wire able fuses backing it up so whenever he puts it on with all the lights, pop goes the fuse. He doesn't believe me that it's the heater though, thinks it must be a fault on his wiring.

yeah but thats china....
you can fit what you want over there cant you.....

Very true, but it is getting better, .....very Slowly!! lol!!

Think i showed a photo on here, of my wife's old apartment CU/DB in Changsha. well if you could call it either of those two descriptions!! lol!! It beat me i couldn't make head nor tail of how, or what was going on in that thing!!

My brother in laws house has one of these in his bathroom which has a polystyrene tiled ceiling. Told him so many times what a stupid idea it is. Also he's got the old 5A re wire able fuses backing it up so whenever he puts it on with all the lights, pop goes the fuse. He doesn't believe me that it's the heater though, thinks it must be a fault on his wiring.

He must have a hell of a lighting load then. What's he got, rooms full of ceiling Halo spots or something?? lol!!

Reply to Anyone fancy one of these on their bathroom ceiling??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net