Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Anyone got a spare AC plug for a SMA HF series inverter? in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Energetic

Energetic Electrician's Arms

Anyone got a spare AC plug for a SMA HF series inverter? We had one missing today, SMA are saying 4 days, Segen are not saying much. With the looming deadline and chaos in every direction i'd rather get it done in the next few days if possible. I'll pay postage :)

I know there is absolutely no reason for anyone to have a spare one but just thought i'd ask...

2. Noddy67

Noddy67 Guest

I might have one - I thougth I'd lost a packet last November and got a set sent (took a week or so). i then found it.

It's def SMA but is there a difference between HF and regular?

Richard

3. Noshocks

Noshocks Guest

Its a Wieland connector, should be able to get form RS, Farnell or CPC online for next day.

Wieland RST series - Farnell 1618948 (3 pole version)

Cant locate the 4 pole version, you'd need to contact Wieland in the UK

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  4. Noddy67

Noddy67 Guest

update - found all the spare DC connectors but not the AC. i'll keep looking and let you know if it turns up.