Discuss Anyone help me out with a MEMERA 21 CU Cover in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Evening all. On a job today i've cracked the front of the customers consumer unit because some muppet has put an overly deep MCB in which clashes with the front cover. I hadn't noticed initially as they had obviously not tightened the screws fully previously. I was putting the cover back on cranked the screw up and pop, out dropped the front.

I wondered if anyone had in their van / shed or under their bed a cover for a MEMERA 21 consumer unit. Would be most appreciated and I will chuck you a few quid and postage via PayPal or bank transfer or something.

Cheers.
Anyone help me out with a MEMERA 21 CU Cover IMG_3661.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Anyone help me out with a MEMERA 21 CU Cover IMG_3661.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Sorry know but can you not repair it some super glue ?
Yea, could do. Had none with me and was end of the day, tired, hungry, wanted to get home so said my apologies, made it safe and told the customer I would get a replacement. Just thought I would chance it on here and do a proper job.

Reply to Anyone help me out with a MEMERA 21 CU Cover in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock