Discuss Anyone recognise this? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

My initial thought was Crabtree due to the font styling and the fact nothing is capitalised, however it appears MK also do a similar style.

The best bet is to open it up (or have a qualified spark open it up if you don't feel comfortable doing it) and take a look at the modules. They will have branding on them.

Well, sorry, but I looked at your profile and it gives no hint you are a spark.

As I said, my initial thought was Crabtree based on the font styling, but I've not been able to find anything to confirm this. Likewise MK, as they appear to have similar font styling on the engraved switches. Nearly all the others I found have capital letters.

I see it appears it is in a kitchen there must be sockets of the same design if they are the same and MK the sockets have "MK" embossed between the L & N pins.

Reply to Anyone recognise this? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Got this to change next week. Customer wants same design even though I suggested plain white. She wants it to still match the sockets and...
Replies
Views
C
Does anyone know of a way to replace standard 13a double plug sockets with a version that would connect to a user and charge the user’s account...
Replies
Views
Not something I use often, but I've got to install additional terminals to I can link out to other enclosures... Stupidly I've left work and...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone! I would need some help with recognising my certificates in Spain. I have certification from Hungary as an Electrician. How would I be...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Had an issue at a recent survey where doing a quick check and found we had pme with a reading of 0.44 ohms. Called the network and they...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock