Discuss Anyone use supplier Krannich Solar? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

STEL

Hi,

I've been looking into suppliers for PV panels, inverters and mounting kits.

Has anyone used Krannich Solar? Their prices are pretty good, inverters are cheaper than segen for instance, and their mounting kits looks easy to put together. Though I'd check on here before I place an order with them.

Thanks,
Rupert

I've also used them, good service and module range. Order arrived quickly and well packaged so was chuffed to bits.

all good, a few delivery quibbles but it was sorted quickly, have used them for 8 months + now. they also have people with brains that work for them and can give real advice etc on larger projects, worth a go

I have used them once and was not impressed at all, with poor deliveries and some cock ups trying to order
I have read good things about them on here though so I dont want to whinge about them- everyone can be unlucky! They do seem to have good prices and products and I'm probably going to use them again rather than make a hasty judgement and hopefully they will prove me right.

Prices are good - if you can get the stock. Northern Sales Manager great, really helpful and probably the only reason we persevere with them. We've had horrendous experiences with deliveries, overcharging, not invoicing for work, ordering stuff and then finding out hours before it's not in stock and expensive delivery charges. Good prices for the roof kit although you do literally have to order every nut and bolt seperately.

Yes they had some delivery issues a few weeks ago but they always helped me find solutions. They now have a new operations chap that is fantastic and clearly has appointed better haulage companies improving service massively. I also have bought from other pv distis and to be honest everyone is so busy that mistakes are being made. For me is about how a supplier reacts when there is a problem and if they help me sort it.

BTW, anyone has had any luck sourcing Suntech 245 or 250w modules? Quoted most of my next few jobs with these and now I cannot get them...

They messed me around a little to be honest. Didnt' have stock of a few items (panels included!) a week before the installation date so had to move it back a week. Then When the order arrived it was missing 5 rails and a DC Isolator. They got them sent out quickly though. Delivery driver was useless as well, he didn't have the tools to get the load off the lorry, so we had to unpack it in the lorry and carry it out individually. I ask him have you got a stanley knife to open the packaging? "err nah haven't got one". Brilliant.

They have been quoting me Suntech 245's recently so I hope they have them in stock!

I do agree with some of the comments, but they have got better. At the min all the distributors are up against it. Customer service is none existent from all. On a positive note we have an female Asian rep from krannich she is very helpful never see reps from the other wholesalers.

prices are good, but thats no good if you can't get the stuff. currently out of stock on rail connectors, roof hooks and suntechs, so that pretty much puts the mockers on it!!
service is rubbish and the people in the office frequently don't know what their talking about.
don't even bother quoting on suntechs!!!

Reply to Anyone use supplier Krannich Solar? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock