Discuss Anything better than the Dewalt flexi torch ? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

LukeD

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Before i sell off my dewalt kit... I was thinking about keeping what i think is the best torch i have ever used for work. With a good charged battery it goes for hours. I changed the bulb to a LED version for even better life and it has a nice scratch free lens! it can put a spot on a house right down the road!

What i like most is how easy it is to use. I can hang it around my neck, around a ladder etc . its so flexible in its use.

BUT,,,, its not small and sometimes overkill to go in the "bag"
The makita one is good but what do you do with it when your on a ladder etc !

dont like head torches !

any ideas what else is very useful?

Luke, i have the 18v dewalt one too. It has always been great until recently! I seem to be going through bulbs like mad! I blew the first one by knocking it over when it was on, which is fair enough, then i bought some new ones on flea bay, they came packaged properly in dewalt packets, but have only lasted weeks! I have been looking at LED torches and there are so many around i will keep an eye on here to see what others say are the best! I am intrigued at where you got the LED lamp for your yours though? Can you let me know mate, as to be honest i would like to keep my dewalt and like the sound of the led in it! ( i will probably get another standard LED torch too!) Cheers

Reply to Anything better than the Dewalt flexi torch ? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
I have a question for you all, We recently moved, and the old house had the analog meter on it, the new place has 3 structures on the property.. a...
Replies
Views
My Current Setup (see image BEFORE.jpg): The wiring for my existing detached garage is shown (see image BEFORE.jpg). The house consumer unit...
Replies
Views
Just a rant regarding all these landlords EICRs that have become the in thing. And maybe a word of caution to all of you doing them. To kick off...
Replies
Views
I'm seeking professional, third party advice. We recently had a system of LG NeON R 370 solar panels professionally installed on our home roof- 16...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock