Discuss Apparently we are the most trusted trade! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
This story came up on the news app on my tablet, apparently 80% of people in some which survey trusted electricians the most...
We rank above plumbers thankfully...
Makes you wonder then who they surveyed? As if we are so trusted why do so many people have funny eyes that go a bit crossed eyed and roll backwards when you give them a quote that is more than reasonable?
Eight in ten have faith in electricians but builders are the least trustworthy tradesmen | Daily Mail Online - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850279/Eight-ten-faith-electricians-builders-trustworthy-tradesmen.html
upload_2018-6-16_18-12-15.png

The daily mail has a reputation of being economical with the truth, but they must have let this one slip through.
Totally agree that we are the most trusted trade, but we should be closer to 90%

If i am ever stopped to give an answer to a survey,i repay the imposition,by answering with a 50/50 mix of randomness and comedy.

It appears i am not alone...

having said that. a few years ago, worked with a couple of sparks, who's only conversation (apart from grunts) was football.these 2 guys were a pair that would stand on the top of a 8 tread set of steps, no adequate body or hand support, rather than arrange for the right set of steps required to work safe. needless to say, one of the idiots fell off one day. broken leg and HSE swarming like flies. the site was a new Fire Service HQ> they were not amused.

having said that. a few years ago, worked with a couple of sparks, who's only conversation (apart from grunts) was football.these 2 guys were a pair that would stand on the top of a 8 tread set of steps, no adequate body or hand support, rather than arrange for the right set of steps required to work safe. needless to say, one of the idiots fell off one day. broken leg and HSE swarming like flies. the site was a new Fire Service HQ> they were not amused.
lol and that is the full circle of karma at work :D

wasn't he a dancer?

Lionel_blair_headshot.jpg

ah, remember that blair now. the man who managed to cause more damage to this country than Hitler.

Reply to Apparently we are the most trusted trade! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net